Aling Aling Waterfall TrekkingJero
Aling Aling Waterfall Trekking or well-known as Aling Aling Waterfall Jungle Trekking is jungle trekking in Sambangan village to explore the most beautiful jungle and waterfall activities located in north part of Bali. This Bali waterfall Jungle Trekking can start from two starting point, if you love to explore local farmer with its activities in their farm you can choose start from Ambengan village, if you want less trekking you can choose start from Sambangan village. This waterfall trekking combine with aspect of local life such as farmers, agriculture, education and water activities, so that why Aling Aling Waterfall Trekking or Aling Aling Waterfall Jungle Trekking will be interesting adventure tour.
Aling Aling Waterfall Trekking
Sambangan and Ambengan village have beautiful natural views and can surely why trekking to Aling Aling waterfall a must while vacation to Bali. Lately more than 20 visitors every day visit this site to completing thir vacation in Bali, some of them want to try challenging jump in twin waterfall (10 m), sliding in Kroya waterfall (10 m) or more challenging jump in Pucuk waterfall (15 m). The other waterfall you can fins during you trek are Dedari, Canging, and Cemara waterfalls.
Trek From Ambengan village
This trek will begin from Ambengan village with our experienced local guide, the trek will take approximate 2 hours until twin waterfall, (Kemabar waterfall), during your Aling Aling Waterfall Trekking tour and adventure you’ll pass rice terrace, clove, coconut trees, coffee, cacao and local famer who walk in their farm as well. The beautiful scenery of rice terraces and Singaraja city will be amazed your eyes. What amazing trip will you have during your Aling Aling Waterfall trekking tour.
The other trek you can start from Sambangan village, it take less than 2 hours walk and you can see amazing view of natural landscape and local farmer work in their land as well. The waterfall you can see are Canging, Dedari, Cemara, Kroya, Kemabar, Pucuk and Aling Aling aterfall as well, Aling Aling waterfall is around 33 meters high.
ALING ALING WATERFALL TREKKING TOUR ITINERARY:
- 06.30 – 07.00 am: Pick up time from your hotel, villa, guest house or other lodging all around Bali
- 08.30 am: Arrival at the starting point Ambengan village, introduction to your guide.
- 08.45 am: Start your Aling Aling jungle trek, around 2 hours to Kembar Waterfall
- 11.45 am: Reaching Kembar waterfall, can do jumping 10 M high (chooses)
- 12.45 am: Sliding in Kroya waterfall, jumping in Pucuk Waterfall 15 M high.
- 13.00 pm: Visit Aling Aling waterfall, the hight one waterfall in Sambangan
- 13.45 pm: Having lunch in restaurant around Sambangan or Bratan Lake.
- 14.30 am: Visit Ulundanu Bratan or Coffee plantation (optional, free)
- 16.30 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and experienced local trekking guides.
- Equipment for your exciting Jumping & Sliding in waterfall
- Light breakfast (bread, drink, seasonal fruits, biscuits).
- Entrance fees to mountain & parking fee.
- Hiking poles, raincoat, First AidKit.
SHOULD YOU BRING
- Sunscreen, mosquito protection, Camera, trekking shoes.
- Jacket, Spare T shirt Hat and glove (if available).
- Towel, Sandals, changing clothes.
- Activities Level : Moderate
- Trekking Duration : Total 5 hours
- Temperature : 14 to 18 Degrees
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 06.30 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 06.30 am
- Sanur 06.45 am
- Ubud 00.30 am
TOUR RATE 55 USD/PAX MIN 2 PAXS
NB: Minimal 2 person in one group tour