Mount Abang Jungle TrekkingJero
Mount Abang Jungle Trekking is Bali jungle trekking offered spectacular view as well as fresh air from the summit of Gunung Abang Bali. Mount Abang jungle trekking or Mount Abang trekking well-known as the best jungle trekking in the Island, it can be done approximate 2 to 2.5 hour hike. The peak point is 2,151 meters above sea level, it the highest point of Batur caldera rim and the third-highest mountain in Bali. It’s located in Kintamni district, Bangli regency, Bali, precisely between Abang and Suter village.
Mount Abang Jungle Trekking as Virgin Trek
Mount Abang known as sacred and Virgin Mountain because in the middle of the mountain existed some temple and the mountain still out of human population. The best time start between 03:00 to 03:30 am for sunrise and 05:30 to 06:00 am for the day trek. The trek up to the peak through dense tropical forest and will passing some temple, it will more energizes if you pray in the temple before reach the summit. The views from the summit truly remarkable, Rinjani mountain appear in the distance and Lake Batur in the west button will completed the landscape.
Once you reaching the summit, your guide will prepare light breakfast and some drink, it will serving while enjoying the spectacular view. After having breakfast and enjoying spectacular view your guide will explain all about Mount Abang, Mount Batur and the activities included, Batur caldera or other thing about Bali. The next journey is back down to the car park, you’ll reach it at about 09:00 am.
During travel to your hotel, your driver will drop you to visit another interesting place, it is the Coffee Plantation (Optional). Here you can see, learn and tasting kind of plantation, spices or herb. Beside of that you may experience how your make coffee Luwak with very traditional way and also you can sample it. Coffee Luwak is the most and the best coffee in the world.
MOUNT ABANG JUNGLE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time from your accommodation.
- 03.30 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 03.45 am: Start hike, it will take around 2 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and hen descend to different way.
- 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 10.00 am: Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free)
- 11.30 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, juice, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Sun block, Camera, trekking shoes, mosquitoes protection
- Spare T shirt Hat and glove (if available).
- Activities Level : Difficult
- Trekking Duration : Total 5 hours up/ down
- Temperature : 10 to 15 Degrees
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45
- Sanur 02.00
- Ubud 02.30