Mount Batur Trekking DifficultyJero
Mount Batur Trekking Difficulty – There are many reasons why you have considered hiking mount Batur Bali during your vacation, why? Because mount Batur is one of the famous volcano in Bali that suitable visit for every level physically fitness, here I would like discuss more detail about difficulty of mount Batur trekking or mount Batur Trekking Difficulty might useful for reader who want climb mount Batur. Classics of difficulty hiking up to the top of mount Batur depending of many things such as where you are start from, which trip of Mount Batur trekking will you take or depending distance of hike will you do. Bellow more detail about the difficulty of mount Batur sunrise trekking depending of what I told you above:
Mount Batur Trekking Difficulty
1. Difficulty of where you start from!
Climbing mount Batur can fetch by three starting point, there from Toyabungkah, from Pura Jati and from Serongga village.
- From Toyabungkah, start from here is recommended one because your trek will direct to the summit of mount Batur where most people watching sunrise. From this summit you may see beautiful views of landscape, mountain, lake as well as sunrise. To racing the summit take only 2 hours climb from starting point until where you will capture sunrise. The first help way up will be very easy, walking under pine and eucalyptus forest but the rest half way will be getting more challenging and rocky but still manageable and every hikers able do reaching the summit, class of hike is easy to moderate.
- From Pura Jati (Jati Temple), start hike from here not recommended as via Toyabugkah because from here will take more logger if you want reaching the top and also start from here more busies than via Toyabukah because most climber stay in Ubud and or sharing tour take from here. The trek up to the actual summit take about 2,5 hours and take 2hours until rim of the crater. Start from her much difficult if compare hike via Toyabungkah, class of hike is moderate to difficult.
- From Serongga, if you want avoid busies climber you may choose via Serongga, this trail the quite one because start from north side of Mount Batur. The trek sure through the actual summit but almost entire your hike will be walk up on the slippery volcanic sand. Trek via this starting point can take less than 2 hours but you have fit enough, class of hike is difficult.
2. Difficulty of trip you take on!
Beside of where you start from, difficulty of mount Batur trekking also depending of trip you take on, there three different trip you may take to explore mount Batur Bali, that include:
- Short trip, if you are not good condition or physically fitness short trip is recommended one because your trip will go to the actual summit, watching sunrise, experiences volcanic kitchen, having breakfast and then back down to same way or different way down. It takes approximate 4 to 4.5 hour in total. Start 4 am and will back around 8.30 am. The class of hike this easy to moderate.
- Medium trip, if you are feel you are on good condition medium trip is recommended one and it most traveler done for they Mount Batur trekking or Mount Batur sunrise trekking. The trip go to the actual summit, watching sunrise, experiences volcanic kitchen, having breakfast and then surrounding the rim of main crater where you may enjoying the best view of Mount Batur and feed monkey on the crater. Afterward back down to different way down, it takes approximate 5 to 5.5 hours in total. Start trek at 4 am and will back down to the car park at about 9 am, the classes of hike if moderate.
- Long trip, this is the loggers trip you may take for your mount Batur sunrise trekking tour, it take approximate 6 to 7hours in total. The trek will go to the summit, then surrounding the main crater and then go to the south part of Mount Batur to see the last crater (eruption on 2000). This is the harder and the difficult one, only few traveler doing this trip because not as good as effort you di. We do not recommend this trip, the classes of hike if difficult.
3. Difficulty base on distance of hike.
Beside of where you start from, kind of trip you take, the distance of your hike also related with difficulty of mount Batur trekking or mount Batur Trekking Difficulty, it can see as bellow:
- For the sort trip, if take the short one the distance entire trip take 8 Km, the class of difficulty is easy to moderate.
- For the medium trip, if you take the medium trip, it take approximate 10 Km entire trip (up and down) the class for this trip is moderate.
- For the long trip. This trip called exploration because this is the logger one trip in Mount Batur, it takes approximate 12 km entire trip, and the class of trip is difficult.
That all about difficulty of mount Batur trekking or mount Batur Trekking Difficulty might useful for reader who want climb mount Batur base of where you will go from, which trip you take and which distance do you prefer. I hope everyone who read this article can solves their wavering doubts for Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour. If you like this article you can share through Facebook, WhatsApp, Tripadvisor, Intagram, Twitter or if you have any idea to completing this article please contact me on WhatsApp Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am