Table of Contents
Batur Caldera Camping – Do you want stunning sunrise but won’t wake up early morning and sacrifice your sleep? Yes! Batur caldera camping is your best answer! Batur caldera camping is the best way enjoying magnificent views of Batur caldera Bali without any effort to wake at 2 am in your hotel because you will sleep on the top of Batur caldera spot with camping tents. This Batur Caldera overnight camping located in Batur Caldera Mountain ‘called Bubung Gede’, Songan village, Kintamnai district, Bangli Regency, Bali.
This one night Bali camping tour offered different experiences for camping tour because the tents will set up on the best spot of Batur caldera, this tour offered fantastic views both lake and ocean in the want part. Your Batur caldera camping start by pick you up in your lobby hotel in the afternoon the direct to the starting point of Batur caldera. Take approximate 1 hour to the place where you will set us your camping tents. The route through the top are easy to moderate level, everyone able to do this activities because there are available car and motorbike access until nearby camping spot.
In the evening you may stunning sunset and having dinner with local food that we provide and also made bonfire in the dark night. On the clear weather you may stunning millions start on the sky and during full moon you may see wide Lake Batur and ocean in the night, lights of village surrounding the caldera made the night colorful. Wake up in the morning will gaze by wonderful views of Batur caldera, in the distance can see Mount Rinjani and Gillis’s Island, on the south could see Mount Batur and Mount Agung stand together and on the west side could see mazing views of Lake Batur with Batur caldera, this overnight camping will completing your holiday to Bali.
Come on and joint us, we guaranteed 100% you’ll happy with us!
Batur Caldera Camping Tour Itinerary:
- 13.30 – 14.30 Pm: Pick up time from your accommodation all around Bali.
- 16.00 Pm: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 16.15 Pm: Start hike to the summit, it will take around 1 hour.
- 17.15 Pm: Reaching the summit, enjoying views and set up tents.
- 19.30 Pm: Having dinner and enjoying night with born fire.
- 05.30 am:Wake up early morning, cleaning camping area.
- 06.30 am: Having breakfast and enjoying amazing views
- 07.00 am: Continues descent to the pulak harbor
- 08.00 am: Crossing Lake Batur to car park
- 09.45 am: Visit coffee plantation (optional and extra trip)
- 11.00 am: Arrive back to the hotel (estimate)
- Experienced English speaking driver and camping trekking guides.
- Complete camping and trekking Equipment, boat for crossing lake.
- Dinners, breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
Pick Up Time:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 13.30 pm
- Kuta / Seminyak 13.45pam
- Sanur 14.00 Pm
- Ubud 15.00 Pm