Table of Contents
Jero Mount Batur Trekking Guide – are you looking for recommended mount batur trekking guide? Yes I do! Here I have experiences local guide for you! Jero is a man who born and grow up just on the foot of Batur volcano Bali. His full name is I Jero Susun but his popular name is Jero or Jerro. Since 6 years old he climb mount Batur very often and he did over then 2000 time. If you are looking 100% local guide who know well about area Jero in the right answer.
Since long time ago Jero rated very well on TripAdvisor, you may see the reviews on TripAdvisor all about Jero local guide. Beside of that, Jero has team with 10 experiences guide and 10 experiences driver. All of the still his family, from cousin, uncle, aunt, father and many more. So we can guaranteed if you want find right local guide for mount batur sunrise trekking or mount batur trekking tour Jero Mount Batur Trekking Guide is the right one man or his team.
Do not composed with Jero mount Batur guide because there a lot people use this famous name to get advantage and also it can be destroyed his good name on TripAdvisor. Just s bit info for right Jero Mount Batur Trekking Guide, you can find him on WhatsApp at +6281904082208 or can emailed him at email@example.com. He available 24 hours to answer your enquirer. Beside of that, he also have website Bali Trekking Tour Net or you can contact me and I will pass your message to Jero.
At this time, Jero running company who organize Bali Trekking tour such as mount batur sunrise trekking, Mount Agung sunrise trekking, batur caldera sunrise trekking, mount abang jungle trekking, combine trekking tour and many more, if you want get service from recommended one person on TripAdvisor you can contact him in advance and ask him to accompany your for your mount Batur trekking tour, here another info might useful for you too.
MOUNT BATUR VOLCANO TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time from Seminyak in your accommodation.
- 03.45 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 04.00 am: Start hike, it will take around 2 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and hen descend to different way.
- 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 10.00 am: Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free)
- 11.30 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am