Table of Contents
Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple is the best and the challenging one route to concurring the highest and the biggest mountain in Bali. Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple known as Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih take approximately 6 hours ascent and 5 hours descent, the top point you’ll concurred is 3,142 meter above sea level and this is the highest position in Bali. The trek began between 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm nearby the sacred places according Balinese Hindu religion called Besakih temple, it well-known as the mother temple of Bali. To reach summit of Mount Agung climbers will walk under jungle and volcanic rock. Make sure you are on fire condition because this adventures hard and require experienced hiker.
From the summit of Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih teemple you could see and enjoying beautiful sunrise that you never seen in your live and you will can stare entire of the Island. Beside of that, you can see Rinjani Mountain in the distance as well Nusa Penida in the southern part. In the west button, mount batur and its caldera shrouded by the shadow of Mount Agung. While enjoying the view, your guide will serve your breakfast and hot drink that we provided. At around 07:15 am ready going down to the car park where the finis point. Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple is one of the hardest trekking in Bali and overall hike take approximate 11 to 12 hours. Let’s joint ua and feel the truth adventure in Bali with our experienced hiking team.
MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING VIA BESAKIH ITINERARY:
- 08.30 pm – 11.45 pm: Pick up time from your lobby accommodation.
- 10.45 pm: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 11.00 pm: Start hike, it will take around 6 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the summit crater and then descend.
- 11.30 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 13.00 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 08.30 pm
- Kuta / Seminyak 08.40 pm
- Sanur 9.00 pm
- Ubud 9.30 pm
TOUR RATE 90 USD
NB: Discount applied for minimum 3 participants