Table of Contents
Mount Batur Camping – Mount Batur camping is an overnight camping on the top of Mount Batur to enjoy the wonderful sunset and sunrise in one night and one day tour. Get different experienced by soaking untouched natural beauty Batur volcano. As people known, mount Batur as the most interesting destination in Bali especially for sunset and sunrise. Located in the middle of huge old Batur caldera crater and it dedicated as most beautiful caldera in the world. Nested in Kintamnai sub-district, Bangli Regency made this location assessable. In the summit of this Batur volcano will set up a tents for Mount Batur overnight camping.
First or driver will piking you up in your hotel where are you stay all around Bali ten travel to the base of Mount Batur. Usually 03.00 pm we will be reaching the starting point of Mount Batur camping and ready to conquer the mountain with our experiences local guide and porter as well. Both our guide and porter will assist and accompany you till the end of the camping tour.
Arrival at the top where the place will setup the tents, our guide and porter will prepare all the camp equipment’s and set up together. Here we will sleep accompany with sound of insect and millions of start surrounding of your tents. In the night our guide and porter will serve your diner and also made bonfire before fall asleep. The next morning at 5.30 am we will wake up early to watch the beautiful sunrise.
The wonderful landscape of Mount Batur and the area surrounded is going to be amazing eyes because the combination morning horizon, sunrise, sky color, mountain lake and ocean mix together from where we set up the tents, absolutely stunning. While you are wonderful landscape, out guide and porter will served yummy breakfast accompaniments with a cup of hot coffee, tea or hot chocolate. After enjoying stunning views, it’s time explore the main carter by walking on the edge of the carter through the rim bottom of main crater Batur.
In the bottom of the main carter, friendly monkeys will welcome your trip, here you may feed them by food on your hand. Afterward we will descent to the car park, your mount batur camping tour will end at 8.30 to 9.00 am. If you want visit Natural hot spring and soaking the hit of hot spring after your camping tour you can go and you can stay as long as you want but that another charge for Natural hot spring. Afterward back to hotel but if you want visit the plantation and see the process of making the luwak coffee you can if not you can skip it and direct to the hotel.
Mount Batur Camping Itinerary
- 12.00 pm – 13.30 pm: Pick up time from your accommodation all around Bali.
- 02.30 pm: Arrived at starting point, toyabungkah then start our hike.
- 03.00 pm: Start our hike to the summit ( the campsite)
- 05.00 pm: Arrived at the top, setup our camping tents
- 05.00 pm: Enjoying sunset and having some refresh
- 07.00 pm: Dinner with local menu & made borfire.
- 05.30 am : Wake up and cleaning camping sfuff area.
- 06.30 am : Enjoying sunrise having breakfast
- 07.00 am : Walkin on the edge of crater
- 08.30 am : Arrived at car park (can go to hot spring)
- 08.00 am : Soaking natural hot spring (add 154 for entrance fees)
- 11.00 am: Visit coffee plantation, can skip it
- 12.00 pm: Arrived at your lobby hotel.
What should you Bring:
- Hat and glove (if available), trekking shoes,
- Long pants, extra T-Shirt and power bank
- Sun block, camera and jacket
- Private experienced English speaking driver and camping trekking guides and porter.
- Complete camping and trekking Equipment, add 15$ for Hot Spring
- Dinners, breakfast, (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.