Table of Contents
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is hiking to the active volcano Batur for stunning sunrise from 1,717 meter above sea level, enjoy breathtaking view in Bali. Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking can done by 2 hours hike by fit physical hikers and it’s suitable for beginner. The ascent only 656 meter from the starting point until the summit, this is the best outdoors activities you must try while travel to Bali. The scenery is worth the journey and will forever stay in your mind. Wide black lava from 1,963 and calm Lake Batur will completing the panoramic. Stunning the best sunrise in Bali is an amazing sight an experience that you will never forget, beside of that, you can experiences the heat of hot steam from an active crater.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is the most recommended trekking destination in Bali and has been rated over than 2,000 reviews on TripAdvisor and can submitted approximate two hours ascent and 2 hours descent, the best time depart from starting point between 3:45 am to 4:00 am. This hike perfectly safe as you following the guide instruction, hike in the pitch dark is challenging one, fresh air and noises of grasshopper will faithful company till you reach the summit. Trekking equipment such as headlamps, hiking poles and raincoat will provided by your guide, the beginner of hike not difficult but half way of the mountain much challenging.
Extra trip after hike Mount Batur.
Your Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour will end about 8:30 am to 9:00 am till the car park, afterward travel to your hotel but your driver will drop you to visit another interesting place, it is the Coffee Plantation (Optional). Here you can see, learn and tasting kind of plantation, spices or herb. Beside of that you may experience how your make coffee Luwak with very traditional way and also you can sample it. Coffee Luwak is the most and the best coffee in the world.
Mount Batur Sunrise trekking Itinerary :
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time from Seminyak in your accommodation.
- 03.45 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 04.00 am: Start hike, it will take around 2 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and hen descend to different way.
- 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 10.00 am: Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free)
- 11.30 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Sun block, Camera, trekking shoes
- Spare T shirt Hat and glove (if available).
- Activities Level : Moderate to difficult
- Trekking Duration : Total 4 hours up/ down
- Temperature : 12 to 18 Degrees
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
TOUR RATE 50 USD/PAX MIN 2 PAXS