Table of Contents
Mount Batur Sunset Trek is another way to enjoying the stunning view of Batur volcano in the afternoon season while holiday to Bali, this sunset trekking suitable for every traveler who avoid wake up early morning to hike in the pick dark. This hike will be one of the best choices for your outdoor activities because you can enjoy amazing view and sunset from 1,717 meter above sea level. Mount Batur is famous traction in Bali and over 300 travelers visit every day, most of them visit for sunrise. The reason we crated this sunset tour because a lot of traveler asking day trek for sunset and avoid wake up early morning for sunrise trek. Here everyone have opportunity to stunning amazing views of Batur volcano while they in Bali.
Mount Batur Sunset Trek started
Your Mount Batur Sunset Trek started from Toyabungkah which is located at the foot of the volcano at 1,031 meters above sea level. The trek takes about two hours to until the peak, once you arrive at top you’ll feels you’re on top of the Paradise. You can see majestic peak of Mount Abang and Mount Agung stand together, yellow horizon in the west part with the beauty of sunset the caldera lake spread out below. While enjoying the views your guide will serve you some hot drinks, banana sandwich and eggs boiled in volcanic steam. There will be plenty of time to relax and take photos of the incredible sunset. The next trip is explore the main crater toward to the rim of the crater, and then descent to the car park.
Visit coffee Plantation
Along the way to the base of Mount Batur you stop off in the Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or well-known Bali Ecotourism. Here you can see, learn and tasting kind of plantation, spices or herb. Beside of that you may experience how your make coffee Luwak with very traditional way and also you can sample it. Coffee Luwak is the most and the best coffee in the world.
MOUNT BATUR SUNSET TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 12:30 –01.30 pm: Pick up at the hotel base on the location
- 02.00 pm: Visiting coffee plantation (optional)
- 03.15 pm: Arrive at the starting in Toyabungkah
- 03.00 Om: Began the hike for sunset tour
- 05.30 pm: Enjoy Sunset & Having Banana sandwiches
- 06.00 pm: Explore the Main Crater and then descent
- 08.00 pm: Arrive back in the Finish Point ( boarding)
- 10.00 pm: Arrive back to your hotel
- Pick up and drop off by Air Conditioned van end English driver.
- Experinced English Speaking Guide/Tour Guide
- Head Torch / Trekking Pole
- Water, Hot Tea or Coffee
- Boiled Eggs, Bananas at The Summit
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Sun block, Camera, trekking shoes
- Spare T shirt Hat and glove (if available).
- Activities Level : Moderate to difficult
- Trekking Duration : Total 4 hours up/ down
- Temperature : 18 to 25 Degrees
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua : 12:30 Pm
- Seminyak : 12:30 Pm
- Sanur : 13:00 Pm
- Ubud : 1:30 PM
Price : $55 USD / Person
NB: Group minimal 2 participants