Sambangan Trekking – Trekking in Sambangan is other outdoor activities you might do while in Bali, this trekking through famous village in Singaraja regency. During your trekking you will found seven beautiful waterfalls that ready to soaking. This Bali jungle trekking will lead you to the most beautiful waterfalls in the Island. Challenge your adrenaline, jumping, sliding and swimming is water activities you can do in the waterfalls. As we known, Sambangan village is hidden gem of Bali located in the north part of the Island, the beautiful panorama offered made Sambaga village very popular in whole globe. Wide miles of rice fields, waterfalls and lush forest made Sambangan village the best one for combine jungle trekking tour between jungle and waterfall, if you are adventure lover, this trekking a must while visit Bali.
There are available there different trip of this trekking or sambangan village trekking, there of them have own characteristics, you can see bellow!
Short trek Sambangan waterfall trekking – This jungle trek take around 1 hour to the waterfall and walking toward rice fields and other local farmers. During your trek you will find local people who work in their rice fields.
Medium Sambangan waterfall trekking – This trek will start Tiying Tali Dam which is a place where farmer sharing the water for irrigation, along the trek participants able to enjoying stunning scenery of rice field.
Long Sambangan waterfall trekking – This Trek is the best choice for hardest waterfall trek that we designed for you who love challenging adventure. The trek offers you a complete journey of Sambangan village trekking and it’s able to explore the beauty of the Secret Garden of Sambangan.
Sambangan Trekking Itinerary:
- 07.00 – 07.30 : We will pick up in your accommodation all around Bali then direct to Sambangan village
- 09.30 am : Arrived at starting point, introduction to our experience local guide
- 09.45 am : Start your trekking 1 to 4 hours(depending trip you choose)
- 10.45 am : Soaking Aling Aling, Kroya , Kembar and Pucuk Waterfalls.
- 12.00 pm : Finish soaking water, continues to the car park.
- 13.00 pm : Return to your hotel with Aircon car transfer
- 15.30 pm – 16.30 pm : Estimated Return to your hotel
- Private air conditioned car and experiences and English speaking Driver.
- Private trekking guide (experiences and English speaking guide)
- Young coconut, bread, drink, chocolate, biscuits and fruits
- Entrance Sambangan (Rp.100.000 / Person)
- Sliding and jumping safety equipment.
- Simple Rain coat (just in case)
What should to bring/wear:
- Running/hiking shoes, sandals, change suits
- Sunblock, Camera and Wet tissue
- Money for personal expanses
Price : 80 USD (Rp. 1.050.000) / person
NB: Tour minimal 2 person!