Table of Contents
Mount Batur sunrise trek natural hot spring is perfect tour package between hike up to the volcano and enjoying the hit of Natural hot Spring in Lake Batur Bali. This trip can be done by one day tour only, first hike up to the best sunrise point in Bali to the summit of mount Batur, stunning sunrise and beautiful landscape of huge Batur Caldera, experience how your local guide boil your breakfast in the volcanic steam, feeding monkeys and then decent to the Lake Batur and soaking the hit of Batur Natural Hot spring. Here you can stay as long as you want and you can flex your tight muscle after long journey in Batur volcano, swim if the best way for it.
Mount Batur sunrise trek natural hot spring tour start from Toyabungkah at 3:45 am to 4:00 am to reach the summit of mount Batur and will back to the car park between 8:30 am to 9:30 am, from here the natural hot spring just 2 minute drive. In Natural hot spring you welcoming by friendly staff and will get welcome drink, locker, and also towel. While enjoying Natural hot spring the staff of will served you fried Bananas served with creamy brown Sugar. This combination tour between hike up to Mount Batur and soaking Batur Natural hot spring will be the best chooses for enjoying two sites in one day.
Batur Batural Hot Spring Bali
The Batur Natural Hot Spring nested in Toyabungkah village, Kintamani, Bangli, Bali. Neme of Toyabungkah taken from the word of Toya and Bungkah, Toya meaning Water and Bungkah meaning out of boulder. So its mean the water comes out from under the rock, rock of Mount Batur. This place professionally managed by local’s people who live in the village. The hot of the water spring between 35-40 degrees Celsius, it will made different sensation while you showered your body. The water believed useful for natural treatment of diseases such as, realized tight muscle, skin diseases, headache etc.
Afterward enjoying Natural Hot Spring, the next trip is travel to Coffee Plantation (Optional). Here you can see, learn and tasting kind of plantation, spices or herb. Beside of that you may experience how your make coffee Luwak with very traditional way and also you can sample it. Coffee Luwak is the most and the best coffee in the world.
MOUNT BATUR TREKKING & NATURAL HOT SPRING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time from your accommodation.
- 03.45 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 04.00 am: Start your hike, it will take around 2 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and hen descend to different way.
- 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 09:05 am: Relax and swimming in Natural Hot spring.
- 11.20 am: Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free)
- 13.30 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
- Natural Hot Spring fees & etc.
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am