Table of Contents
Mount Batur Trekking white water rafting is excellent combine sunrise trek between hike up to the an active volcano trekking to watch sunrise and continue to explore white water rafting after long journey on Mount Batur. We created this combine activity for who want getting impressive experience of the famous outdoor activities in Bali.
Mount Batur Trekking white water rafting start
This combination tour start early morning between 1:45 am to 02:30 am from your lobby hotel/villa and then direct drive to the starting point in Toyabugkah, your trek began between 3:45 to 4:00 am. The hike approximately 2 hours to the summit include several time of break. Breathtaking view of morning horizon, Caldera Batur, Lake Batur, Mount Abang and Agung will amazed your eyes. While enjoying breathtaking view, your local guide will serve breakfast that cooked in the volcanic steam accompaniment by steam or coffee. Beside of that you may experiences how hot the steam can boil your breakfast and test how hot is it. The next trip is surrounding the main crater, your hike will finis around 9:00 am.
Water rafting in Telaga Waja River
The next activities are exploring white water rafting in Telaga Waja River or Ayung River, both of the river are excellent. The white water rafting will be started from the meeting point near by the river. Set in the middle of green rice field and trees overlooking to the breath taking view of Mountain and ocean. Your raft will take approximately 2 to 3 hours on the raft, it depending of the river that you choose. Telaga waja river much longer and less challenging, Ayung river shorter but much challenging, both of them natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali, you can choose one of them. Our service is private we not use sharing transportation and guide, totally exclusive for you only for your best experience (Except on the raft).
MOUNT BATUR TREKKING WHITE WATER RAFTING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time from Seminyak in your accommodation.
- 03.45 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 04.00 am: Start hike, it will take around 2 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and hen descend to different way.
- 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 10.30 am: Arrived at the stating point of rafting
- 10:45 am: Start your rafting 2 to 3 hours on the raft
- 13.45 pm: Rafting Finish and Enjoy Lunch
- 14.15 pm: Lunch Finish and Back to hotel
- 15.30 pm: Arrive at hotel
- Experienced English speaking driver, trekking guides instructor.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
- Complete rafting equipment.
- Lunch buffet Indonesian Food
- Insurance Coverage (White Water Rafting)
WHAT SHOULD BRING:
- Trekking Shoes & Slipper
- Long Pants & Jacket
- Changing Clothes
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am