Table of Contents
Sekumpul Waterfall Jungle trekking or Sekumpul waterfall trekking is the famous Bali jungle trekking to explore the most beautiful waterfall in Sekumpul area. It nested in Sekumpul village, Singaraja, Bali. It is about 75 km northern part of Ngurah Rai International Airport and can be reach by car about 2.5 hour drive. There are 7 beautiful waterfalls spread on the high cliffs and surrounding by green tropical forest, it made every visitor amazed how beautiful the waterfalls. Each waterfall has different characteristic and has different height. Sekumpul Waterfall Jungle trekking well-known called Sekumpul Waterfall trekking.
Sekumpul Waterfall Jungle Trekking Start
To reach Sekumpul waterfall start walk down to the canyon through stair and see several local houses, beautiful rice field, Durian, Rambutan, coconut and Temple, it will amazed your eyes. Beautiful landscapes with green hill, fresh air and beautiful rice terrace will accompany along your journey, your guide will served young coconut during your hike and also will have lunch in the local house that include from the package, short pants much comfortable than long pants for walking.
The best time to visit Sekumpul Waterfall is between 07.00 am to 09:.00 am, the Air still fresh and clean but can visit after Mount batur Sunrise trekking too. Dry season is much comfortable and less slippery but rainy season still okay as the path to waterfall is a bit steep and the stairs is will be slippery but it still manageable, you have to careful because there is some moss on the stairs. To reach the biggest waterfall you need 30 minute walking down to the river, you may splash your body, face, swimming and playing around the base of the twin waterfall, the water very clan and you can see the riverbed.
SEKUMPUL WATERFALL JUNGLE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 05.00 – 05.30 am: Pick up time from your accommodation.
- 07.30 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 07.45 am: Start your journey and going down to the waterfall.
- 09.15 am: Reaching the waterfall, and flaying and enjoying views.
- 10.00 am: Walking up to the forest and enjoying rice field and others.
- 11.30 am: Take rest and drinking fresh coconut fruits and having lunch.
- 12.30 pm: Reaching car park, finish point of trip.
- 13.30 pm: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Lunch with local food and young coconut.
- Trekking poles & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Sun block, Camera, trekking shoes, mosquitoes protection
- Spare T shirt, sandals and Hat
- Activities Level : Difficult
- Trekking Duration : Total 5 hours up/ down
- Temperature : 10 to 15 Degrees
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 05.00 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 05.00 am
- Sanur 05.00 am
- Ubud 05.30 am