Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking tourJero
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour – If you have plan in the end of the year to visit Bali it’s worth looking at the sunrise on top of Mount Batur. The beauty can be pitted with the sunrise on top of the other mountains in the world.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking tour
The beauty of Bali not only the beautiful beaches, but also a beauty of mountains you may explore. For the traveler who likes to hike, don’t miss to take mount Batur sunrise trekking tour or Mount Batur Trekking Tour and enjoy the sunrise from the Summit.
Mount Batur is the second highest mountain in the Island, the mountain is located in the Kintamani district, Bangli Regency, Bali. Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour including easy for beginners climbers. Almost 100% climber make own summit and of course with the struggle and determination.
To be able to see the enjoying sunrise at the top of the mountain, you have to start leaving from the base of Mount Batur at 03.30 am to 03.45 am assumed before 06.00 am at the hike takes to climb Mount Batur between 2 to 1.5 hours. The sunrise usually appears at 06.00 am.
The journey from Ubud towards the foot of Mount Batur takes 1 hour and 2 hours from Seminyak or Kuta area. So we depart from Ubud at -2,30 am and 01.45 am from Kuta or Seminyak area and arrived at the foot of Mount Batur 03.30 am you started to climb at 3.45 am.
Usually will reach the summit at about 05.45 am so we have plenty of time to rest and havng breakfast that provided with your guide before the sunrise appears. From here we could see the top of Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island, as the sun comes up, all climbers wait sunrise cheering in awe. The beauty of the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur really cannot be expressed with words.
At about 07:00 am, we began to go down but firstly walking on the rim of the main crater through the he button of the rim crater. At the time of the trip down, the path that you are going through at the moment to climb steep and it is Rocky. However, there are many beautiful sights to see when your descent.
My advice for those who want to Mount Batur sunrise trekking tour or Mount Batur trekking tour, do not forget to wear proper shoes, bring a mask, warm jacket, sunblock and gloves. Because the temperature on the mountain can be very cold and also the pat during descent contains with sandy, so much dust flying. Because the rocks here are pretty sharp, you should wear proper shoes.
MOUNT BATUR VOLCANO TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time from Seminyak in your accommodation.
- 03.45 am: Arrival at the starting point then introduction to guide.
- 04.00 am: Start hike, it will take around 2 hours.
- 05.45 am: Reaching the summit, and enjoying views and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am: Exploring the main crater and hen descend to different way.
- 09.00 am: Arrive back at finish point and the departure.
- 10.00 am: Visit Luwak coffee plantation (optional, free)
- 11.30 am: Back to the hotel.
- Experienced English speaking driver and trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (bread, egg, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights/torch & safety equipment.
- Entrance fees/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during the journey.
SHOULD YOU BRING
- Jacket, Sun block, Camera, trekking shoes
- Spare T shirt Hat and glove (if available).
PICK UP TIME:
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 01.45 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am